What you need
A Wi-Fi (802.11b) enabled laptop o PDA
Wi-Fi network set up
In addition to setting up your Wi-Fi card as per manufacturer instructions, please follow these steps:
1) Select the network name “MeginetWiFi” or the network name of Meginet’s Wi-Fi roaming partner.
2) Verify that the IP address is being dynamically set by the DHCP
3) Set the configuration parameters as indicated:
-”Network Type”: Infrastructure.
-”Network Security Type”: None.
In a HotSpot Meginet Wi-Fi, open your Web browser. The access Portal will automatically be displayed: enter UserID and Password
and press Login button.
Refill your profil
In a HotSpot Meginet Wi-Fi, click on Refill, enter
UserID, CardID and PIN or pay on
line with your credit card
- To guaranty a maximum use of the credit, we recommend to click on the logoff button located on the home
page wifi.meginet.it when navigation is completed, otherwise 3 minutes after disconnecting from
the wireless network the system will automatically close the session.
- Each recharge accumulates on your account.
- After 90 days of inactivity from the user and no credit remaining, the system will automatically cancel the user profile.
- After 180 days of inactivity from the user, even with remaining credit the system will automatically cancel the user profile.
- Card ID and PIN are the codes present on the cards and can only be used for
the refill of a registered user account.
- User ID and Password are printed on the
- Consent to the Pop-Up menu of
www.iwireless.it site, as at every connection
to the system a pop-up windows will open which indicates access time utilized and has a Log Off function.